Friday, April 1, 2011

Priceline = not so helpful.

Priceline Travel Services: "Hello, how can I help you?"

Me: "One of my travelers will not be going on this trip, can I get some sort of reimbursement?"

Priceline Travel Services: "I don't understand what you are asking"

Me: "ummm.... can I get my money back for a ticket that won't be used?"

Priceline Travel Services: "Can I put you on hold?"

Me: "Yes, of course."

Priceline Travel Services: "Can you explain to me again what you need?

Me: *explaining aaaagain.*

Priceline Travel Services: "I am going to transfer you to someone who can answer your questions."

HOLD MUSIC

*
repeat lines 1-8*

Another representative: "Your ticket is non-refundable and non-changable"

Me: "Ok... thank y---"

Rep: "but would you like me to see if I could give you a refund on this ticket?"

Me: "well, that is why I called in the first place...."

Rep: "Can I put you on hold?"

Me: "ohmygosh, yes."

HOLD MUSIC

Rep: "Ok, Ms. Brown, I can refund you the amount of the ticket which is $113. But there is a refund fee of $150 plus a $30 service charge."

Me: "So you are saying that I have to pay YOU to refund me????"

Rep: "yes, ma'am."

Me: "Why are you even talking to me right now? Goodbye."

......by far the most frustrating conversation this year to date.

1 comment:

  1. Em, this is fabulous! I am very impressed with the idea, and the layout..I am a follower, very funny...great job

    ReplyDelete